Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ah, Yes - The Bathroom

Well one room we finished over the weekend was our second bathroom. There are a couple of things that we'd like to do over time, but we put a lot of work into it already (in my opinion). We repainted, changed most of the hardware, and tried to make it seem like "ours".

Here are a couple of "before" pictures. Sorry about that black dot that's in so many of our photos.... it's something underneath the lens, and we're too busy/lazy to change it. :) And yes, this window was painted orange.


These are a couple of "afters". I realize I'm not very skilled at taking pictures of rooms, so you'll have to use some imagination. It looks a lot better in person, if I do say so myself. :)


We are pretty lucky to have two pretty decent sized bathrooms. Coming from a place with one small bathroom, I feel like we have a ton of space.

In any case, enjoy!

5 comments:

jen willougghby said...

Nice bathroom redo, can't wait to see the house!! Hope you are feeling well!!

knittingma said...

The bathroom looks great! And hey, isn't today your due date? If so, happy due date! I hope you're feeling great, and gearing up for the little guy. :)

Sheri said...

Hey, Becky! No my due date isn't until the 21st... though it would be GREAT if baby would come tonight. :)

I am feeling pretty well... so thinking baby might have settled in for a while.

Mommy of Four said...

I'm going with either Lance's birthday or the 19th. But with the way Hadfield babies like to come, I'd be inclided to guess the 17th ;)

kristin said...

you guys are working so hard! the people who lived there before are so funny with the way they painted those window frames. like the natural light isn't enough to draw your eye to the window.

looks great!