Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another week has come and gone. Everyone else is still sleeping, and so it's very quiet here. I like mornings like these... especially since they are few and far between. Now I know why my mom would get up at a ridiculous time in the morning to have a few moments to herself.

I am feeling very blessed today. Yesterday we were given the keys to the vehicle that's been in the shop for two months. That's a long time. Praise God for two working vehicles, though in reality, we were very blessed just to have one, yes?

We are blessed to have our health. To have a house full of food. To have a roof over our heads. To have two jobs we both enjoy... that's such a luxury nowadays. To have family and friends that love us, and that we love so much. We're blessed that they're healthy, so that we have them to love. I'm blessed to have a wonderful, devoted husband who has more wisdom than I give him credit for sometimes. And we're blessed to have a crazy girl with wide brown eyes that gives us an extreme amount of joy, and to know there's another kiddo on the way to add to the craziness.

And I'm thankful that I was shown forgiveness. May I always show others the same kindness that was shown to me.

I pray that I am always aware of these blessings, and not the, "If only we had...." trap we can easily fall into.

Please keep us in prayer as we are in the process of making a couple of decisions that require wisdom and guidance. One of them might even require a kick in the pants. :)

Anyway, time to wrap up and get ready for church. May you all have a lovely Sunday and a good week! Remember your blessings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen. We are so blessed even amidst our crazy economy and crazy circumstances.

We are blessed. . .

kristin said...

aww.. i love and miss you guys so much! hugs

Sheri said...

We miss you guys, too Kristin!! :)