Thursday, November 13, 2008

So It's Been a Month...

Wow... it's been a month since I posted last. I can't believe that in a couple of weeks Thanksgiving is going to be here, and then the Christmas is fully underway, which is pretty great in my opinion.

Anyway, life has been going well and fast. Some big news in the works for us: we are expecting baby #2 in May. We're pretty excited, and it's hard to believe that three months have passed already. Yikes! This kiddo is going to be here before we know it.

So part of the reason for lack of posting is that I've been SO TIRED this pregnancy. I never struggled with morning sickness or this much exhaustion (I don't think anyway) with E as I am with this babe. Really, it could have been worse, but my body isn't designed for morning sickness. :) Praise God though, we made it through and I'm feeling better and better with each day.

Things are going well on the job front. Work has settled into more of a routine, and always goes by quickly. I've learned of a new parent coalition that's starting in our area that I'm hoping to get plugged into, if it's not too much of a commitment. Also my job has given me so many ideas on how to link our church (and other churches) up to different non profits or other service projects going on. Yes I'm PRETTY excited over that.

E's doing well. Talking more. Getting closer to two. Loving books more and more. Cute as ever. What can I say? I love this kid.

And what else can I say, but I've been doing some sewing since my energy has come back. Some stockings are in the works, some garland, and a quilt for a bed E will need to transition to soon. I can't tell you how great it is to be past that first trimester stage. Really.

Anyway, hope all of you are well, and will try to get up to date on blogs now that my mind feels more clear. Stay warm all of you Northerners!

4 comments:

knittingma said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Yay! I felt a lot more tired and sick during the first trimester of this pregnancy, too. Glad it's passing for you. I can't wait to see if you're having a boy or a girl (uh, I'm sure you're finding out, right?). :D

Anonymous said...

Yay so exciting! Congrats! I can't wait to see what you make in preparation for this baby and for transition for E. :) I've missed you in the blog world, I'm glad you're back (and feeling better)!

Sheri said...

Oh, yes we'll find out. I'm far too impatient to wait. :)

We'll probably find out around the time your little one arrives into the world!!

And E, I'm so glad to be feeling better. Life is good. :)

Sara said...

Congratulations! I just got caught up with your blog, it seems that as a momma of 3 now I'm way far behind in blogdom, but so very excited for you guys. Anything new with the house hunt? It's alot to think about with a new little one on the way, but we moved just a couple weeks after having the babe. It was sort an adjustment period anyway instead of two seperate adjustments and everyone did absolutley beautifully really! Are you going to be having the baby at CHX or NM? I'm a NM girl myself and had 3 beautiful experiences. Take Care glowing one!