Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Time


Well, as you might have noticed, I haven't been keeping up with blogging as I initially was. Part of that is due to less time... some of it is due to my decreasing interest in keeping up with it. I have decided, for a few reasons, to take a break from blogging. I will occasionally update when inspired to do so, but until then, it's time for my blog to take a backseat.

I've pretty tired by the end of the day, and it's been pretty tempting to veg out in front of the television or the internet, and it's not a good use of time. And I'm becoming increasingly aware at how quickly time passes, and how it should be spent wisely. So I'm limiting my time with both, and will spend the extra time with my sweet husband, who has been kind enough to make dinner, my daughter who is cuter and funnier than ever, God - who deserves so much more than I give Him, others.

I apologize if I don't get to read your blog as often as I used to... I will try to stay somewhat up to date. :) I've been very blessed by many of your blogs.

So, until my next post, enjoy the rest of the autumn. It's certainly beautiful here.

Blessings
Sheri

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! the weather is perfect!!

I ran across your blog from a Donald Miller search, Great Post!

-Candy