Tuesday, June 9, 2009

And One More Thing

Since I love frugality, easy meals, and um, garlic (in fact, I did four cloves, but used chicken thighs instead), here's what we're having for dinner tonight:

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/2009/05/delicious-and-simple-lemon-garlic-drumsticks.html

Oh, and hey, check out this post on cloth diapers. Food and diapers probably aren't the best topics to combine together, but they are related. :) I forgot how many diapers newborns go through - thank God for cloth!

And yes, two posts in one day signals very good naps from my two lovely babes. :) Yay!

4 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

It looks delicious. However, I am WAY too uncoordinated to eat bone-in chicken. I've always had a hard time with it! But I have noticed how much cheaper it is...I wonder if I could get the kids to eat drumsticks??

Sheri said...

I'm not a huge fan of drumsticks, but L and E (she likes to hold it) like them. Thighs were on sale, so that's why we use them... they are a lot cheaper than breasts.

And yes, the meal was SO good. The roasted potatoes and the asparagus made me very happy. :)

Mommy of Four said...

Mmm...I've been on a roasted potato kick recently, as well. Can't get enough! I might try the drumsticks with the kids. Dane loves them, so for now I can only say I am the only one that hates them. But I can always eat something else!

Anonymous said...

Mmm that sounds good and easy - perfect for my lack of energy these days! I'll have to try it out!

And I'm anxious to try out my cloth diapers . . . I really hope that the adjustment is as easy as everyone says it is!