Thursday, May 21, 2009

What I'm Loving...

1. Our newest addition. Now I now how you can love two kiddos in the same moment.
2. Snuggling with Babe. He's pretty great.
3. Sitz baths. Let's be real here.

4. How this kiddo knows what she wants. As soon as she saw the purple glasses she knew... they were to be hers.
5. Bubbles in the wind.
6. Family walks.
7. How weeds can be the most beautiful flowers.
8. Sleeping with the windows open on a breezy night.

9. The three people above. Life is so much richer with the three of them in my life.
10. How blessed I am to have L. He's a good daddy and a great husband.

6 comments:

knittingma said...

Oh, look at all your sweet photos! Congratulations times ten on your handsome little man. He's so adorable!

I hope you're feeling good, and that E is adjusting well to being a big sister. Hugs to you!

Our Journey to Africa said...

I LOVE the pictures!!!! He is adorable!!! And Eden is adorable too--as always:) You are certainly so blessed:)

We can't wait to meet him. Blessings to you!!! I hope you heal up soon:)

Ann

Anonymous said...

Yay! I don't know that there's much more to say than that!

Mommy of Four said...

Oh, I cracked UP at that picture of eden in the glasses! Isn't it great watching your older one love on the new babe??? We never had that with Jadon, but AJ did it with D, and I just couldn't get enough :) Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. Oh, and what color towel were you wanting to choose?????

kristin said...

loves these, girl. he's handsome, and you have a great big sister going there. love it.

jen willoughby said...

I love the pictures!!! I can't believe how big E is getting, such a little girl now!! Rhys is very cute!!!
Can't wait to get together with you guys!!