Saturday, February 28, 2009

Time


Thanks for all of your name suggestions. We'll have to get pretty serious soon and find a name for this little guy, and maybe it'll be one of the names you guys suggested!

Things are really starting to pick up at work, which means I am going to four full days for the next few weeks, getting ready for maternity leave. I'm hoping to get much of it done this month, in case baby comes early, or in case my energy level plummets. Please be praying that my energy level stays high enough for this task, in addition to taking care of e and preparing for babe.

Sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day. Or I'm not efficient or organized enough to get it all done. We've been on the go so much during the week, that I've recently declared Friday as a day for e and I to be home, enjoy each other, and keep my house in order. Thank God it's small right now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I second the fact that there are not enough hours in the day. :) Can't wait to hear the name you pick out!