Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Snow is Here to Stay


So I guess I wasn't really ready to "be back" as far as the blogging world goes. Life gets a little busy, and I forget to blog or just don't have the time to do it. Ah well. I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season thus far.

The pregnancy is going well. Getting more and more energy. Able to cook meat again. Wanting salads again. Feeling the desire and having the stamina to contact friends and see them. Life is good.

I'm feeling a bit more pressure to know what we're going to do after baby #2 is born as far as my job goes. My supervisor and my daycare worker have just kind of mentioned it in passing, and really I don't know what to say. The pay is good, but once daycare is taken out for two kiddos, it kinda makes you wonder at what point do you decide to stay home full time?

Anyway, we've gotten quite a bit of snow lately. E seems to have a fascination with it, but as soon as her feet touches the ground, she freaks out. Today we did make some progress - at least she's saying "cheese" in this picture. She would stand in one spot and refuse to move unless I carried her and then she threw a fit when I brought her inside. Hmm.... tricky tricky kiddo to figure out sometimes. :)

Anyway, with all of this snow on the ground, I am really in the Christmas spirit. I have our stockings nearly finished - just need to do the embroidery. We've been reading the Christmas story to E, and she seems to enjoy it. I'm about half way finished with the shopping - and we really don't buy much, so there's not much left to do... I just need to do it.

With that said, I think it's time to do a little online shopping... hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

Our Journey to Africa said...

Sheri!!! Eden is soooooo cute! That is an awesome photo:)

knittingma said...

J is obsessed with the snow! He loves to walk in it, put his hands/mittens in it, eat it, etc. And he freaks out too, when we take him inside. I think he would stay outside all day and freeze his buns off if we let him. :)

Glad to hear you're feeling better! We're (im)patiently waiting for our #2 to arrive. Any day now would be fine... :)

kristin said...

#1 loves the snow. it cracks me up, but we don't get ANYWHERE on our walks b/c he takes mini steps. it is kind of hilarious.

kristin said...

i forgot to say- she is ADORABLE