Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's All About Me

Well I have been tagged by Kristi to write six random bits of information about me. Kristi is "supermom" in my opinion - lots of craft ideas, makes her food from scratch, great product reviews on her site. You can tell that she really does her research on her topics.

So here ya go - six completely random bits of info on me. Enjoy. :)

1. I cry during pretty much any movie we watch. In fact I cried watching Benji (anyone remember these movies?) when I was five or six years old. It's been waterworks ever since.

2. I LOVE to journal.... and look for journals.

3. My favorite character in any book I've read is Anne Shirley. A dream vacation would be to go to Prince Edward Island. I'd be nervous that it's not as beautiful as I picture it in my mind.

4. I didn't like ice cream until I was 18 years old, and even now... don't love it.

5. I am terribly disorganized. I use the excuse that L's an engineer, and therefore incredibly organized, so.... it's my job to balance him out, right?

6. I switched colleges four times before graduation, and majors as many times, too. Call me indecisive.

I am tagging my friend, Kristin, who has two lovely little guys. She's a super creative, incredibly talented mom and graphic designer. She's also really athletic and sweet and fun to be around and... we miss them!

3 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

Well, the college thing was also partially due to the whole your-future-husband-lived-several-hours-away thing....not that you were indecisive! Plus, you can only go to NMC for so long before it gets annoyingly stagnet(sp?) feeling.

Unknown said...

you were right! you did not disappointed! That was great!

It IS just as beautiful in person as in your head (PEI). We've been there many a time (a mere few hours from us)

I'm not a huge fan of ice cream either! So glad I'm not alone anymore!

P.S. Supermom does not exist :)
but thanks for letting me fool you ;)

kristin said...

aw, friend! thanks. i'll have to think about 6 things for a we bit. they have to be good ones, right?