Thursday, April 3, 2008

Exploring

In my opinion, there's nothing better than reading in the sun. I'm glad to see the kiddo think so too! Our thermometer says 56 degrees... and I can hear birds chirping and the sound of the melting snow falling of our rooftop. Oh, spring, welcome back. We missed you!
Of course, not all the snow is gone, and E quickly found, touched, and played with it.
Oh, and this leaf. I love leaves. I was trying to get a better photo, but this kiddo is too quick to take any great shots, it appears. Or maybe I'm too slow. Whatever the case, I do like this shot because of the shades of brown... my favorite color. :)
Finding more snow. One thing about E is that she is one of the most curious little creatures I've ever seen. Recently we were at the library when a woman started chatting to me saying, "Your daughter is so inquisitive! Looks like you might have an engineer in your family." We both had a good chuckle when I mentioned what her daddy did for a living, so I guess it's in her blood. :)

0 comments: