Friday, March 7, 2008

On the Week Cont.: What She Eats

I get asked a lot what my child eats, and now that she eating all table foods, pretty much the answer is: Whatever we eat. Well as this week is ending, and I'm making a meal plan for next week, I am floored at how our produce bill has gone up. :) Let me tell you what our kid has consumed this week:

2 1/2 pints of blueberries (she LOVES blueberries)
A package of oranges (with a little help from me)
Handful of pears
Half of a watermelon
A few bananas (though she appears sick of them, which is sad, b/c they're cheap!)
Half dozen kiwi
A couple of apples (also something she's sick of)
All of her yo-baby yogurt, plus half of a large container (for smoothies)
Some deli turkey meat
Pancakes
Eggs (finally)
Turkey bacon (a new fave)
Her wheat squares (she loves these things...)
Grilled cheese
Half of a package of frozen broccoli/corn
Some stir fry
Oatmeal (a LOT of oatmeal)
Zucchini
Some pasta
Carrots

Plus, whatever we had for dinner... this basically just covers breakfast/lunch/snacks! Seriously, our kid likes her food (of course, Mom and Dad do too)! So different from a year ago, that is certain! :)

0 comments: