Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Four Praises





FIRST PRAISE: our dryer is now in working order again. Praise God for a quick working landlord, and a simple fix. I mentioned that I was so happy to have our dryer back (especially with a baby and cloth diapers!), and L said, "It certainly puts things into perspective. People pay lots for a granite counter top when really all that matters is a working dryer." Well said. Hopefully we'll always remember that.

SECOND PRAISE: L got a GREAT bonus from work this year!! A little less than last year, but certainly more than other times. Yay!! I am in awe of God's provision in our lives.

THIRD PRAISE: I was prepared to do a little shopping at target.com last night for a couple of things for our place. Why online? We never have time in TC. Never. So, instead I shop online and pay shipping, but what did I find? I had $35 on a gift card leftover from a year ago! I almost threw it out, thinking it was used.... so praise God for surprises!

FOURTH PRAISE: the flowers above, from my dear husband for Valentine's Day. I just thought I'd add a touch of spring to this post, since we're in the middle of February, and I'm tired of white. :) Praise God for color, flowers, and a lovely husband. Forgive the lighting... a joy of this time of year!!

God is good!!

0 comments: