Monday, August 17, 2009

Tea and Sleep

I found these little teacups at a second hand shop the other day. I don't shop often, mostly because my patience runs thin at stores, and can't stand stopping at several different places. Still, this little find (it was even half off!) made it worthwhile (amongst other work toys I was initially looking for).

E and I have had a couple of tea parties since, mostly with water, even though she asks me for tea (she's her father's daughter). I'm looking forward to R being a little older so he can play tea party too ( you know, if he wants to...). I mean boys can play tea party too, right?

The past couple of weeks have been a little busy for us, and this week isn't any different - something happening every day of the week. I'm having a hard time staying motivated in the evening after I get home from work. Once E is in bed, I feel like it's my time to sit and breathe for a little bit (if R allows me to). It's been said a million times before, but boy, am I glad I only work outside the home part time. .

Speaking of sleep, R has been sleeping through the night. Well, he slept through the night for a week, and then had a growth spurt (my daycare worker almost called because she thought she was running out of milk for the fella!), so he was up around 4:12 every night. Last night, though, he did sleep through the night, and did my body need that... getting up at 6 am took everything in me!

Well time to get moving on the day. Lunch, check. Pumped and had breakfast, check. Put together, check... why am I ready so early? Oh that's right; I still have to get the kiddos moving!

Have a fabulous Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been following your blog for a while, and just have to say that it's great! What an inspiration.

Please continue writing.

Sheri said...

Thanks! I appreciate it. :)