Friday, July 17, 2009

My List of Twelve

1. R turned two months yesterday. To get the developmental stuff out of the way (what can I say, it's drilled into my head due to my job), R's starting to laugh, suck this thumb, sleep a bit more, mimic facial gestures/sounds, kicking, likes tummy time, growing like crazy. It's nice to see that he's responding to us.

2. My co-worker/friend is giving us a free infant massage session next week. I'm pretty excited.

3. Potty training E is going so/so. I think we've become lazy about it.

4. Work is going well. I'm pretty drained by Thursday, though. Loving Fridays.

5. A friend and I are starting a playgroup for the children in our church. We've been talking about it... now we're finally going to implement it. Pray that parents/kiddos feel welcomed and that great relationships are made.

6. L and I are celebrating our six year anniversary on Sunday. We've been pretty blessed.

7. My good and super talented friend, Kristin, made our announcements, and they are too cute. I have no idea how to post them to show you, since our scanner is still packed away.

8. I've given up all caffeine and soda. Not pretty, but I've found the more water you drink the more you crave.

9. We've been going for walks every day, but it's slow moving. E likes to walk by herself, and stops to pick up every rock she sees "Oooh pretty one! Oooh big one!"

10. E loves to play "I Spy", and it's fun for her to make us guess "Spy something... pink".

11. Looking forward to blueberry season and watermelons from the farmer's markets.

12. I'm limiting my computer time since life is getting busier. You may not see a lot of consistent posting for a while.

2 comments:

kristin said...

let me know how #8 goes. and you are too kind to me! i am thinking that for my blog i will just take a photo of it b/c our scanner/printer isn't plugged in anymore b/c the printer no longer works. a small hint for you.

r and e are both growing so fast! so precious... love your photos. keep working hard- but don't do TOO much!

missing you!

Anonymous said...

Oh such a sweet picture! Good list too. :)