Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hiatus

I'm going on an internet break of sorts. Life is getting busier with two kiddos, and my best time spent is not on the computer. I will be updating my blog at times, and will check my email since it's tied to work. My interest in facebook as waned, and I find myself not even going beyond the home page of it. I will only be on there when in need to contacting someone or when I need to respond to a post.

I made that decision a little while ago because it's easy for me to spend a lot of time on the computer instead of spending it on real life - devotional time, time with the family/friends, exercising, or let's face it: cleaning my house. Just trying to find a balance and prioritize what is really important.

Hope that you are all having a great summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Completely understandable! Enjoy the time with your family!

Unknown said...

this makes me sad - I love your updates. But this is also very understandable an makes perfect sense.
I've been feeling the writing itch coming on again, and will be updating my blog..so keep in touch...'random/when you have time/only if it's convenient touch' :)