Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just One of Those Days

Ever have a day when you wake up feeling good about yourself? Since having E, it's really a toss up whether I feel that way or not. Today, however, I am feeling good about myself - feeling productive, like my body is down to its pre-pregnancy weight (and I know this is a fact and not a feeling, but today I feel it), and ready to see what God has in store for me today. I like days like this.

In other news, I have another interview on the 15th of this month. This is a little more exciting, since it's social work related, so we'll see what happens. I'm still going back and forth about returning to work, but this position has such strange coincidences, I just couldn't resist applying. :)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

what IS it about gender identification that's so tough? if you don't know, ask!! haha! =) hope you guys are doing good-love the blog...