Monday, June 23, 2008

Some Outdoor Fun

We spent as much time outside as we could this weekend. What beautiful weather to welcome the first day of summer! I hope summer stays FOREVER. :)

Every time I see this picture, the word "joy" just pops in my head. This photo (all were taken by L, of course) just made me realize how blessed we are to have such a wonderful life, and such an amazing daughter to remind us of that!
E's footprints in the sand. Aren't those little feet cutest little feet?!! So precious. :)
This is E's favorite thing about the beach. Rocks. She loves picking them up, feeling them, throwing them in the water, putting them in her mouth, carrying them around. She's so curious. All of the time.

Hope that you all had a lovely start to summer!!!

5 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

I LOVE that picture of Eden!!!!! Feel free to email me a copy!!! We have no pictures of that babe!!!

Mommy of Four said...

Seriously. Email me that picture!

Mommy of Four said...

Nevermind. I've had my coffee now. All I had to do was save it off your blog. I really am retarded when not on caffine.

How'd the interview go?

Sheri said...

Hi Kayla -

Let me know if you need me to email me the picture. I love it, too, but I'm always a little biased. :)

Sara said...

Great photos, I too hope summer lasts forever. I thought I loved summer before kids, but like most things after becoming a parent, it takes on new meaning when seeing it throught the eyes of a child.