Monday, June 9, 2008

All Grown Up

This is a picture of my baby sister, S, and my mom. Crazy as it sounds, S, isn't a baby any longer. She graduated from high school recently. It's hard to believe that our baby sister is "all grown up" and ready to make her mark on the world. She's certainly the youngest child - full of life, creativity, adventure, and spunk. She's pretty cool - much cooler than I was at her age, so you can imagine how cool I am 10 years later. :) I'm so proud of her and who she is becoming. Congratulations, S... looking forward to the free massages!
All graduations warrant a party, and Saturday was her open house. It was fun and chaotic time of lots of food, E's cousins running around with bubbles, and friends and family we hadn't seen in a while. Here is a photo that L took at my parents' place. She loved having the acreage to run around and explore, with all of her cousins in one place. Good times.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man that sounds so familiar. Oh thats right because it was me! I'm just glad that it is all over, it was fun but very hectic.

Sheri said...

:)